Liliana is a piece of work. She has become obsessed with accessories. Namely, hats (including crowns), shoes, purses, sunglasses (again--remember when she was a tiny baby and liked them?) and "ooh-la-las" (aka jewelry). She insists on wearing bracelets on both arms and a princess crown around the house, to the park, and to run errands. When we see people around town she will yell, "hi! hat! ooh-la-la!" and point to her head and bracelets to alert everyone to stop and admire her accessories. She demands at least one bow as soon as I pull her out of the crib in the morning and gets a kick out of seeing other kids at the park with bows in their hair. If she sees a fellow bow-wearer she hurries over to them to talk about and compare hair accessories.
When I was little I was the same way. It actually became a problem for my parents because I would take WAY to long to get ready for school in the morning. I can see that this is also going to be an issue with Liliana. She already has an opinion about the outfits that I choose for her in the morning telling me either, "no, no" or saying "oooh" in excitement. And, yesterday she had a total tantrum over which shoes to wear. I thought that the red patent leather ones were a bit much for the park and seemed a little snug on her feet, but she disagreed.
Here we go...
Liliana with her favorite accessories, the princess crown and pearl bracelets:

Liliana in her goggles that her Cousin Coop gave her to go with her mini-quad. I was cracking up all day watching her play in these:

Checking out one of her bows in the mirror:

She approves and gives her reflection a beso:

HATS!!



The shades are back!!
2 comments:
the apple sure didn't fall far from the tree!!!!
Lila is so stylish!! I just laughed out loud at the goggles picture. LOVE her!!
Post a Comment