Maverick

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Liliana

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

New House

We did it! Or, should I say...Adam did it! He transformed a vacant house that was practically uninhabitable into a beautiful home. We are so happy to be living here. I love the new kitchen, and the fact that Liliana has her own playroom. I love my big soaking tub in the master bathroom, and the fact that we finally have an extra room for guests. I love the hardwood floors and the marble and the granite that we chose. But, what I am loving most of all is seeing more of Adam during the week. Being closer to work means that he is home a little earlier to us. I know that Liliana agrees by how excited she gets when she hears the front door open. We still have a lot of work to do, but we are settled and doing the small projects little by little.

Front door, staircase upstairs, and part of living room BEFORE:

and AFTER:

view of the living room from the playroom upstairs BEFORE:

and AFTER:

kitchen and dining room BEFORE:


kitchen and dining room AFTER:



The guest room and Liliana's room were one room BEFORE:


and AFTER:


Guest bathroom BEFORE:


and AFTER:



Liliana's play room BEFORE:


and AFTER:


master bedroom and bathroom BEFORE:




and AFTER:




4 comments:

brownsugarhoney said...

love it all! CONGRATS AGAIN! cant wait to visit ;)

Unknown said...

Cousin the place looks amazing! i cant believe how well you did!

Anonymous said...

I never saw the 'before' pics! You guys did an incredible job and I absolutely LOVE your new place! What I like most of all is that you're now 10 minutes for us!

Walters Family said...

wow! phenomenal job adam! it is gorgeous!! great job decorating trac! can't wait to stay with you!!