Friday, February 6, 2009
Happi Tummi?
Liliana still struggles with her reflux. She grunts and looks so uncomfortable when trying to keep it down. To try to help her with this issue, I have experimented with my diet, elevating her when she sleeps, different breast feeding positions and techniques, a homeopathic remedy called Colic Calm, and taking her to a chiropractor. Nothing has worked. My cousin Nicole told me about this herbal tummy wrap that you warm in the microwave before wrapping around the baby. She still spits up sometimes when I use it, and I definitely wouldn't say it cured her, but it does relax her and seems to help her sleep more peacefully. Thanks for the tip Cuz!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
wow, i will have to try that too! where do you get it?i'm glad lila is feeling a little better. luv ya!!
I was just the messenger... your real thanks should go to Elishia who found it. I cant wait to try it!! Glad it is doing something!!
I'm jsut glad it matches her hat so perfectly....wouldn't want to be photgraphed in an unmatching oufit!!! Grandpa
Post a Comment