It was a wonderful love day for the Morrison family. It started with a walk on the beach, then I had a 90 minute massage and took a long nap. Adam and I had a delicious dinner at Blanca in Solana Beach where I had my first martini in TEN MONTHS (with blue cheese stuffed olives--so good) and lots of yummy wine to follow. While I was relaxing and celebrating, Liliana was being loved by my mom and dad. They gave her her first bottle which she sucked down like a champ. I was a little sad (she needs me a little less already), but mostly glad that she took to it so easily. After all, bottles for her=bottles for me. I will probably try to give her at least one bottle a week so that she doesn't decide not to take it again, but I doubt I will do it more often than that because I really enjoy our time together nursing.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Valentine's Day
It was a wonderful love day for the Morrison family. It started with a walk on the beach, then I had a 90 minute massage and took a long nap. Adam and I had a delicious dinner at Blanca in Solana Beach where I had my first martini in TEN MONTHS (with blue cheese stuffed olives--so good) and lots of yummy wine to follow. While I was relaxing and celebrating, Liliana was being loved by my mom and dad. They gave her her first bottle which she sucked down like a champ. I was a little sad (she needs me a little less already), but mostly glad that she took to it so easily. After all, bottles for her=bottles for me. I will probably try to give her at least one bottle a week so that she doesn't decide not to take it again, but I doubt I will do it more often than that because I really enjoy our time together nursing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment