Very cute! Enjoy it while you can, they grow up fast! Although we really enjoyed our 19 year old staying with us the last 9 months and I know Tracy and Rose value their time with their grown up children, so it can be a continual joy. It's on my to do list to send some digital lullabys for Liliana, cousin Gaur is quite the musician, but it may have to wait until summer break. Love to you all!
In the meantime,check out Gaur's directorial debut in these videos. He is behind the scenes, not on camera.
I loved looking through the whole blog. Liliana is Beautiful, but then, look at her gene pool and it is obvious why! I especially enjoyed seeing Liliana with her lucky grandparents. You are blessed to have them near so they can be part of her life and you can have special time together. I wish I was there to have a martini with you Tracy : ) Love, Bobby
2 comments:
Very cute! Enjoy it while you can, they grow up fast! Although we really enjoyed our 19 year old staying with us the last 9 months and I know Tracy and Rose value their time with their grown up children, so it can be a continual joy. It's on my to do list to send some digital lullabys for Liliana, cousin Gaur is quite the musician, but it may have to wait until summer break. Love to you all!
In the meantime,check out Gaur's directorial debut in these videos. He is behind the scenes, not on camera.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd-YOoKPoYI&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_cJG3Qg8_U&feature=related
I loved looking through the whole blog. Liliana is Beautiful, but then, look at her gene pool and it is obvious why! I especially enjoyed seeing Liliana with her lucky grandparents. You are blessed to have them near so they can be part of her life and you can have special time together. I wish I was there to have a martini with you Tracy : )
Love,
Bobby
Post a Comment