My OB won 'best doctor' in Ranch and Coast magazine! They had a photo shoot in his office with 20 adorable babies that he delivered. I'm not sure which photo the magazine will choose, but the colored photo below was one of the photographer's favorites. Liliana is on the far right on the couch. You can't see her face because she was turning away from the camera. They also took some shots with Liliana as one of three babies in Dr. Biter's arms, but she starting fussing and clawing at the babies next to her so I had to remove her from the session. The black and white photo is funny because it shows some of the chaos that was involved in getting 20 babies to cooperate.

2 comments:
oh my god! that is too cute! you are so blessed with dr. biter!
What a cool picture!! I love it!!
Post a Comment