These are not the pictures that I ordered, these are just some images that the photographer picked for her blog that I was able to "steal" (with her permission) to post on my blog. They aren't my personal favorites, but you get the idea...
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Maternity Photos
We took pictures at the end of May when I was 8 months pregnant. We went to Bosque del Rio Park in Whittier on a sunny, HOT afternoon. It's never easy to get kids to cooperate with photo shoots...Liliana wanted to pose with me when the photographers asked her to step out of the frame for a moment, and when they asked her to take a family picture with Adam and I, she wanted to run away and play. But, we managed to get some good ones.
These are not the pictures that I ordered, these are just some images that the photographer picked for her blog that I was able to "steal" (with her permission) to post on my blog. They aren't my personal favorites, but you get the idea...
These are not the pictures that I ordered, these are just some images that the photographer picked for her blog that I was able to "steal" (with her permission) to post on my blog. They aren't my personal favorites, but you get the idea...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment