Maverick

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Liliana

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Bay Area Trip

Here she is waiting for the plane. She is getting so good at traveling that I told Adam this is the first time since she was an infant that I wished I had a magazine on the flight. She really entertained herself. Every 15-20 minutes she would ask for a new activity or snack, and she watched to see when the fasten seat belt light was out because she knew that's when we could take a walk in the aisle to the bathroom. Other than that, she played quietly in her seat. She was VERY excited to see her Grandma and Grandpa and told everyone that she saw during our travels that she was going to visit them.

The first day that we got there my mom, Lila and I went shopping and to lunch. We did a little shoe shopping and I learned that I have been stuffing her feet into shoes that were almost a size too small! Poor baby! Here she is at my parent's house in her new Uggs looking out the window for wild turkeys.

Making oatmeal/cherry cookies with grandma and grandpa. I NEVER bake. I am not good at it and I really don't want those goodies in my house because I will eat them! But, Liliana was so into it and had so much fun that I think I will need to start to do it more often.


On Saturday morning "Unka-B" treated us to a day at The Academy of Sciences in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park. We met Taryn, Ashlyn, Cassie, Rhys, Sarah, Marcella, and Shannon there. The kids and the adults had a great time exploring the beautiful museum and having lunch in the Moss Room.
Here is Liliana heading into the museum.





Here are some pictures from inside the Academy. Liliana and Rhys had a lot of fun playing together.







After the museum Liliana and I headed over to the Cooley's for a quick visit with the cute twins--Caden and Colton.
Then my mom picked up Liliana and took her home. I went over to Cella and Peter's and visited with everyone there and got to meet Nicole and Matt's new baby Austin who is SO SWEET. I wish I took pics.
That night we had a lot of fun without the babies at 25 Lusk.

On Sunday we relaxed at my parent's house. It was a rainy Sunday so it was the perfect weather to do so. Brian and Lindsay came over with their dog Bella and Liliana had a ball playing in the rain with her and Lindsay. She hasn't stopped talking about it since!
It was another great trip to the Bay!

1 comment:

Walters Family said...

what a great trip! love the uggs & buns picture! xoxo