When I was pregnant, Adam used to say that he couldn't wait to carry his baby around on his shoulders. It seemed so far off...I can't believe she is already this big!!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Changes
Liliana has become such a "big girl" the past few weeks. She is eating more foods, popped her first tooth (on the bottom left...pics to come), and is playing and expressing herself so much more.
When I was pregnant, Adam used to say that he couldn't wait to carry his baby around on his shoulders. It seemed so far off...I can't believe she is already this big!!
Liliana got a new big girl bath seat that she LOVES! Now she can sit up and play with all of her toys. She has always enjoyed her tubbies, but they just got even better!

She loves getting ready with Mom. A little diva in the making.
She plays with her toys sitting up now.
Liliana now rides like a big girl in the shopping cart and sits like a big girl in high chairs when we go out to restaurants. She loves being part of the action.


When I was pregnant, Adam used to say that he couldn't wait to carry his baby around on his shoulders. It seemed so far off...I can't believe she is already this big!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment