Maverick

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Liliana

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Layla and Lila

Liliana and I are SO excited to start our new "job" (if you can call it that) of playing with sweet little Layla. Her and Liliana are just a couple of days apart. We will be playing together four days a week and I am looking forward to  them becoming playmates and close friends. We played together on Wednesday and we all had a blast. I am so lucky to be able to spend time with such happy, adorable babies.

Layla in the Bjorn and Lila on my hip. Twins?...no problem! 
Layla is already crawling. She crawls right over Liliana if she needs to get one of her toys back! 
Adorable Layla in her typical 'chill' pose:

3 comments:

gramps anthony said...

How exciting. Lila has a little buddy to play with. You three make quite a team. Have fun!

Walters Family said...

I can't even stand how cute they are! Trac, you are one lucky lady, and the girls are so lucky to have you too!

TollackFam said...

The girls are so cute together...i love it!! I am so excited this all worked out...thanks for watching my little Layla Bean!!