When Liliana was born EVERYONE (and I mean everyone) agreed that she was the spitting image of her father. Recently, more and more people are saying that she looks a little more like me. I see the resemblance to my family, but not necessarily me. She definitely doesn't look like my baby pictures...but she does look a lot like my brother Colin!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Who Does Liliana Look Like?
When Liliana was born EVERYONE (and I mean everyone) agreed that she was the spitting image of her father. Recently, more and more people are saying that she looks a little more like me. I see the resemblance to my family, but not necessarily me. She definitely doesn't look like my baby pictures...but she does look a lot like my brother Colin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh my goodness, you are so right! She does look a lot like Colin! Too cute! Those newest pictures are adorable!! I cannot wait to hold her and kiss her!
I think she looks like me....really cute....but there were no cameras back then....sorry...no pics. Lila Bean is the most beautiful baby girl in the world!! Gramps T
I think she looks just like her Uncle Colin, but everyday she is looking more like her Mommy.
Love,
Auntie Shelley
She totally looks like colin...and I have kinda said that all along. Pretty much Colins face on Adam's head:) She is perfect in every way and she keeps getting cuter and cuter. Is that possible?
She is beautiful, ehrn are you coming back her boyfriend Brendan wasnts to meet her.
Post a Comment