Maverick

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Liliana

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Two Month Birthday Lila Bean

Our little baby is 2 months old today, and on her 2 month birthday she rolled over from her tummy to her back for the first time! She has been trying to do this trick all week by lifting her right side up off of the ground, and finally she went all the way over after bath time tonight! She was very proud of herself and so were we.  

Look at all of the little chub rolls she is growing! Most of her fur has come off of her shoulders, but she still has a hairy patch above her buns. 



Here's her new trick:

"OK, I think I am going to pull this trick off this time."
"I'm going to the right. All clear..."
"I just need to lean a little further...here I go!"
"Wow! That was awesome!" 

3 comments:

brownsugarhoney said...

So cute. How are you Ms. Tracy? I miss you. Love Mia

Gorgeous- all of you! Can't believe it's been 2 months. Thanks for sharing. Mia's face lit up.
~Deb for all

Walters Family said...

What a proud moment! That is too cute! I love that you caught it all on camera. They grow up sooo fast!
She looks just like her momma - gorgeous!!

Lindsay Morris said...

OMG adorable!! I love the play by play of the roll over. I cannot wait to kiss those cheeks!!