Liliana spent some time in her Mom's favorite city in the world! We had brunch with Cella, Shannon, Lindsay Swain, Gina and her adorable twin baby boys Caden and Colton, and Lindsay Glaser and her new little cutie Charlie. After brunch in the Presidio we met up with Cella's husband Peter and Gina's husband TJ and went to an old neighbohood favorite, Balboa. Liliana had fun playing with everyone and hanging at the bars.
Belly up at the Bar:


3 comments:
What a fun trip! Great picture of you two with the Golden Gate in the background!!
Grandpa was a little worried the girls would NOT go to the bar....I am so proud of them. Lila's mommy had good training and she is reusing it wisely. Watching the three girls interact (grandma, mommy and grand daughter) is one of the highlights of my life. I love them all soooo much.
I love Lila's smiles!! So cute! Cant wait to see her soon!
Post a Comment