Maverick

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Liliana

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas at Disneyland


Christmas is such a wonderful time of year to be a kid and a parent. For me, the holiday season is about making special memories with my family. One very special tradition is Christmas at Disneyland. It is THE BEST. I always try to go in the beginning of December because it really gets me in the holiday mood. They decorate it so beautifully (especially Small World which is even lightly scented with pine and cinnamon), and nothing beats the Christmas parade or holiday firework show which ends when is "snows" on all of the spectators. I am really not sure who enjoys it more...me or Liliana!
This year we went with the Tollack girls which made it even more special. During the parade they jumped up and down screaming and waving at the characters, especially the princesses. And during the firework show Liliana yelled repeatedly from my shoulders, "it is so beautiful!! Oh my goodness...it is so beautiful I am going to FREAK OUT!!!"





No comments: