We got off to a rough start. She was throwing a fit and BEGGING me to put her to bed.
She has her gear and she's ready to PARTY!:

For those of you who have not seen Liliana sing or dance, she can be VERY dramatic and expressive (we have no idea who she gets this from). One of her signature moves is the eye roll/head bop exhibited below:
Yahoo!!!:
She is thinking, "Foofa's headpiece is so FABULOUS!":
The Groupies:





Me: Lila, stop crying. Don't you want to go see Foofa and all of her friends at Yo Gabba?!?
Lila: No Momma! Mine go to bed wite now! Mine want a nap peeeessse!
Me: You would rather nap that go see an awesome concert with your cousin, and a lot of your friends.
Lila: YES!! My is TIRED!
Boy, was I feeling guilty at that point. And the "I told you so" looks from Adam weren't helping a bit. But, as soon as Laurena walked in with Gianna her mood changed and we were headed to SD.
She was definitely a little delirious and out of it during the 'party in her city', but she loved it and I loved watching her enjoy it. She danced and sang and yelled, "FOOFA!! Lila's UP HERE!! COME 'ERE!!" My favorite part of the show was watching her and her Aunty Go-Go dance together. Liliana thinks Go-Go is really cool and the fact that she was enthusiastically dancing and singing to the songs made her even cooler.
(Thanks Go-Go and Grammy T, we had a great time!)
I am glad I decided to drag Liliana with me. She will never remember how tired she was that morning. She will, however, remember the fun that she had. She got a shirt and a little toy there and she wears the shirt at least once a week. She often pretends that she is Foofa. Daddy or Ben are Plex, and I am usually Tootie. She makes me sing a handful of songs from the show, but Foofa's song, "Don't Be Afraid" is off limits for me--that is her solo. :)
Rocking the DJ Lance glasses while waiting to get in:


1 comment:
Oh my goodness ... Vince would be SO jealous of this outing! He is relatively obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba these days and Foofa is his very favorite!
Post a Comment