Monday, June 14, 2010
Palm Springs Girl's Trip
We used the fact that Katie and I celebrated our 30th birthdays within days of each other as a great excuse to take a girl's trip to Palm Springs. Katie, Taryn, Peggy and I stayed at the Viceroy and had WAY too much fun laying by the pool during the day and going out for drinks and apps at night. It has been a looong time since the four of us got away together. We had a lot of laughs and after all of the fun, I definitely felt 30 the next day! I was sad that Marcella wasn't part of the trip on Saturday, but lucky enough that she was in Palm Springs for another party and was able to swim and relax with Peggy and I on Sunday. GREAT GIRLS WEEKEND!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
way too much fun! great memories! love you tons!
Sooo much fun! Love my girlies.
Post a Comment