I celebrated my 30th birthday June 3rd and I feel pretty great about it! People often say their 30's are their best decade and I can see that will probably be true for me too. Adam and I are so lucky in love together and having Liliana is the sweetest icing on the cake. And, I am lucky to have amazing family and friends. Everyone came together to make me feel very special on my birthday.Liliana got me an afternoon massage and Peggy stayed home to watch Liliana while I relaxed. Then, I got to take a LONG relaxing bath tub before a fun surprise dinner that Adam planned for me (with the help of Peggy and Taryn). It was so nice to ring in my 30's with everyone.
Birthday tequila shots (not for Lila):
Isn't Braden Schwarz the cutest baby you have ever seen?!?!
Brady flirts first...
...Liliana kisses him...
...he wants another!!
My new San Clemente friends.
Shazia and Stuart.
Brown eyed baby.
Kelly, Ruthie, and I.
Adam and his mini me.
Craig and Cota.
Family.
My girls (and little man).

Isn't Braden Schwarz the cutest baby you have ever seen?!?!
Brady flirts first...
...Liliana kisses him...
...he wants another!!
My new San Clemente friends.
Shazia and Stuart.
Brown eyed baby.
Kelly, Ruthie, and I.
Adam and his mini me.
Craig and Cota.
Family.
My girls (and little man).


3 comments:
happy 30th pretty tracy! so glad you had a good time! we love you!!
LOVE the pictures of Brady kissing Lila! Happy Birthday beautiful, had a blast at your party!
Looks like a blast! I am so bummed we couldn't make the festivites. Happy 30th girlfriend!!
Post a Comment