Adam always laughs when I tell him what our day entailed and says that Liliana is "livin' the life." He is careful not to poke too much fun though because I think he is also enjoying the fact that I am not working right now. He loves coming home to a clean house filled with a relaxed wife, happy baby and the smell of dinner coming from the oven. While I am excited to find another little one to watch and to make some of my own money again, I am cherishing these days that have been filled with daily visits to different neighborhood parks, Disneyland at least once a month, Wild Animal Park with her friends Stella and Jack, play dates with different friends every week, The Carlsbad Flower fields, the beach whenever the sun is shining, story time at San Clemente library, swim lessons on Wednesdays, and bike rides around the neighborhood. Life is good!
The Beach: Liliana loves to run into the "ochen" and likes to play in the sand, but she doesn't love the "dity" hands that comes along with it.
Wild Animal Park: with Annie and her son Jack, and Sarah and her daughter Stella
Disneyland: pics from one of our trips with our fave D-land buddies...the Reynolds.

Carlsbad Flower Fields: Liliana is really appreciating the beauty of flowers and calls them "Wobies", like, "wowie" but with a 'b'. We think this is because I would say, "wowie, look at those beautiful flowers."
Swim Lessons: These are pics from her first day. She was so excited to wear her new suit and matching skirt that Grammy gave her for Easter. She loves the class and tries to peel my hands off of her to get to the teacher. She is especially excited because her friends Jack and Stella are in the class. She has a major crush on Jack and ALWAYS talks about him. We are going to Waterbabies swim school in San Clemente. In class she is practicing blowing bubbles, hanging on to the edge, submersions and back floating.


2 comments:
Oh my baby girl is getting so big, i wuv her bewwy in that suit that gammy got her!
Life doesn't get much better!!!!!
Great photos! she gets more beautiful everyday!
Post a Comment