Adam and I went away for a long weekend to Havasu with Nicole and JR and a bunch of their friends. Everyone left their kids at home for some adult fun in the sun. We had a great time and Liliana had an even better time at home being spoiled by Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle, and B.
Home:
No idea why I can't get this photo to rotate, but here is a shot of Liliana with the curlers in her hair that came in the kit of hair styling tools that Grandma got for her:

The fancy "'kirt" that Grandma and Grandpa got for her. She even wants to wear it over her Pj's. She swishes it around and you can tell she feels very fancy in it.
With Grandpa at Fisherman's:
She LOVES her Aunty B:


2 comments:
hi Miss Tracy. i miss you. love Mia
Hi Mia!! I miss you too! I love seeing the pics of you and your sisters on your family blog. You are looking cute as ever. xoxo
Post a Comment