Thursday, February 11, 2010
SD to SFO
Liliana and I flew back to the Bay Area again. We always have the best time there. We both get spoiled with a lot of love and delicious foods. Liliana gets to go on a ton of adventures (in one day we visited the park, petting zoo, library, cousin Schuyler's house, and local sushi restaurant). And, I get to relax by not touching a dish or a piece of laundry and kicking back with my good friends and family that I miss and love dearly. We can't wait for our next trip in May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
what a wonderful trip! Liliana is already so well-rounded!
all the cute little ones! miss liliana is quite the beautiful little traveler, just like her mama. such fun in SF. hope we get to see u guys before u move...but def want to visit ur new home when u do. hugs ~
Post a Comment