She keeps her girlish figure going strong by continuing to be a good little eater. I still make all of her food, but I figured that she eats the equivalent of about 3 baby food jars of food each meal (12 oz +). I asked our pediatrician if I am overfeeding her, and he said that because all she is mostly getting at this point is fresh veggies and fruit and breast milk, there is no harm in letting her have all that she wants. Piglet!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Love the CHUB!
People have commented on the fact that Liliana has slimmed out a little...just a little. While she may not have the tight "rubberband" rolls all over her arms and legs that she had a few months ago, she is still our little chub and I can't get enough. I can hardly keep my hands and mouth off of all her chunky body parts. She is sweet enough to eat.
She keeps her girlish figure going strong by continuing to be a good little eater. I still make all of her food, but I figured that she eats the equivalent of about 3 baby food jars of food each meal (12 oz +). I asked our pediatrician if I am overfeeding her, and he said that because all she is mostly getting at this point is fresh veggies and fruit and breast milk, there is no harm in letting her have all that she wants. Piglet!
Someone told me that I shouldn't post naked pics on the blog, but I really can't resist! Check out the tum, the buns, and the knees. Yum!
She keeps her girlish figure going strong by continuing to be a good little eater. I still make all of her food, but I figured that she eats the equivalent of about 3 baby food jars of food each meal (12 oz +). I asked our pediatrician if I am overfeeding her, and he said that because all she is mostly getting at this point is fresh veggies and fruit and breast milk, there is no harm in letting her have all that she wants. Piglet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
yum! I want to eat her all up!!!
Grandpa gets first bite Pegs! We are visiting the Morrisons this weekend. They are the cutest family and make us feel sooo welcome. Shooter and I got into some cocktails and cigars last night. Little headache this morning.
She is beautiful! So glad I got to nibble a little on Sunday at dinner!
Post a Comment