During their visit, My mom swears that she heard Liliana yell, "aaahmpa, aaahmpa" ("grandpa, grandpa") from her crib when she was trying to get out of her afternoon nap. I have to admit that when my mom called me on the phone to hear it for myself it did sound like that's what she was saying. But, we haven't heard it again since, so who knows?
Monday, November 16, 2009
Grandma and Grandpa Come to Town
My parents came to visit us in Encinitas. As always, we had a great weekend together. We took trips to the park, went for walks on the beach, and ate and drank around town. I wish that we lived closer!
During their visit, My mom swears that she heard Liliana yell, "aaahmpa, aaahmpa" ("grandpa, grandpa") from her crib when she was trying to get out of her afternoon nap. I have to admit that when my mom called me on the phone to hear it for myself it did sound like that's what she was saying. But, we haven't heard it again since, so who knows?
Playing at the park with Grandma:

During their visit, My mom swears that she heard Liliana yell, "aaahmpa, aaahmpa" ("grandpa, grandpa") from her crib when she was trying to get out of her afternoon nap. I have to admit that when my mom called me on the phone to hear it for myself it did sound like that's what she was saying. But, we haven't heard it again since, so who knows?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment