Welcome to our digital baby book...
Love, love, love the it! Lila is getting so big, I miss you guys! I can't wait to get some pics of Baby T and her future BFF Lila! xoxo
How cute is that last photo of Lila and her daddy smiling so big!! Love it!
she IS a Daddy's girl just like her Mommy was. I think it is the booze in bars that gets you two so attracted.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Love, love, love the it! Lila is getting so big, I miss you guys! I can't wait to get some pics of Baby T and her future BFF Lila! xoxo
How cute is that last photo of Lila and her daddy smiling so big!! Love it!
she IS a Daddy's girl just like her Mommy was. I think it is the booze in bars that gets you two so attracted.
Post a Comment