Maverick

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Liliana

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Life's a Beach

Our little family headed to the beach this evening for a dinner picnic. It was nice to play with Liliana and enjoy Moonlight Beach. It is so convenient to walk to the beach here in Encinitas. With the warm weather starting I am sure we will be enjoying it a lot more. 

Look at her hair color in the sun!! It is a light copper-brown:

She loves her Daddy:


4 comments:

babyburke said...

I love the pics on the beach. We are still trying to come down in May. Hope to see you soon.

Walters Family said...

Adam looks like such a cute daddy!

Beck Babies said...

I am jealous!

gramps anthony said...

She IS a party girl now....that kid goes evrywhere and is always PERFECT!!! She is the bell of the ball....like her mommy!