-She finally mastered rolling over from her back to her tummy! She has been attempting this trick for at least a month and we are all very excited about her accomplishment. However, with this positive comes one big negative--now that she can roll over I can now longer swaddle her in her Miracle Blanket. Oh, how I miss that Miracle Blanket!! She isn't sleeping half as well when she isn't wrapped up like a baby burrito. I almost feel like we are starting over with her sleep. After talking to other moms about our struggle I have learned that this is the never ending cycle with babies...just when you think you have it down, something will shake it up.
-She is developing an opinion and is not afraid to share it! I would still consider her a very happy baby, but she lets me know with a loud cry when she's less than happy.
-She has a repertoire of sounds. They range from sweet "coos" to deep howler monkey "oohs" to a strange raspy sound. But whatever the sound of the moment, she makes so much noise that people stop us in the grocery store to check her out.
-She rediscovered her love of chillin' in the swing and has also started enjoying her Baby Einstein exersaucer. Another favorite pastime of hers is watching Baby Einstein videos! I feel guilty letting her watch television, but she loves it so much! It is just about the only thing that gets her through her fussy evening hour, so she watches one a day. She is totally mesmerized by them.


1 comment:
Wow! What a big girl she is! I love the video of her rolling over. What an accomplishment for her!
What the heck is up with Pax and Liliana both being "90th percentile" and Pax is 3 pounds more... I don't get it.
By the way, I clicked on the link for the miracle blanket, we were totally using it the wrong way.
Post a Comment