Maverick

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Liliana

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Peggy's Shower

I have always loved baby showers. It is so fun to watch the Mom open a bunch of cute, tiny things that they will use for their baby. Watching one of my best friends, Peggy, open all of her baby gifts was so much fun and such a trip! We have been friends since freshman year in college and talked over the years about the time when we would someday become moms. As luck would have it, our due dates are within a few days of each other and it has been wonderful to share this experience with her. Her shower was a hit and she got a lot of great stuff.

"The Girls." (We have all been best friends since college.)


Peggy and I.


Peggy, Katie, and I. (Katie's due date is December 23rd.)

No comments: