During our ultrasound Dr. Biter showed us great pictures of our baby's face, umbilical cord, feet and brain. At one point he told us to look away from the screen so that we didn't see the baby's sex. I did as I was told but Adam kept his eyes glued to the screen. Thank goodness he is not very good at making out the images without the doctor's help! Dr. Biter said that the baby is measuring a little over a week ahead already. I think we are going to have a big one!
We also had dinner with our doula, Dawn Thompson, last week. We enjoyed talking to her about the upcoming birth. She is encouraging and informative and she had so many wonderful things to say about Dr. Biter. We are confident that we made great choices in our "Birth Team."
Here are a couple of pictures of my growing belly:
.jpg)


1 comment:
I love your belly!! You look beautiful!!!! :)
Post a Comment