For the record, this is not an official complaint. I am soooo happy to be pregnant and will take the lows with the amazing highs any day. But, if this blog is to be a true journal of my pregnancy (and soon our baby's life) I have to say that I am getting tired of the nausea. It has recently gotten better, but I still gag a few times a week and I still get sick at the smell or mention of certain foods (especially meat). And, just recently the overwhelming exhaustion has kicked in. Most people say that they are really tired in their first few months, but mine just hit me. In the afternoons I am so sleepy that I can hardly keep my eyes open. I am grateful that it is my summer vacation and that I can indulge in afternoon naps on most days.
Because of being sick and tired, I have only exercised once in the past month, which I know is something I need to work on. It is just a little hard for me to motivate when I either want to fall asleep or puke. A couple more things while I'm "not complaining"...I am gassy, my body hair grows back at twice the speed it ever did before, and my boobs are so sore that I often sleep in a sports bra. Paints a beautiful picture, doesn't it? I apologize for the negativity. I promise that the next post will be filled with joyous news about the development of our baby. :)
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment