Maverick

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Liliana

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Baby's First Photo Shoot


Here is our baby's first pictures! We had an ultrasound before, but it didn't show much. In this picture you can see his/her head on the upper left with a little hand in front of his/her eyes. The legs and feet and toes are on the bottom right. It was very exciting to see our little buddy and hear the heart beat loud and clear. So far, everything looks great from the ultrasound and blood work I had done.

Our doctor told me that it will become more challenging to show me a lot of pictures as we progess because we don't want to know the baby's sex. Adam is hoping that he spots a little weener or 'gina "on accident". Every time a friend of ours calls to tell us that they are having a boy or girl, Adam wants to rush to the doctor's office to find out and I have to talk him back into waiting. It is one of life's true surprises!

3 comments:

gramps anthony said...

YAY. I gotta blog spot to check along with Nicole's. Thank you sooo much. I had to sign up to send a comment and chose "gramps" for a signature. I hope that doesn't cramp the kids naming (of his/her grandparents)style. I know (now)how wierd you are about names. loves

Anonymous said...

WOW...there's the little Morrison!! I can't wait to meet the little, little. Love you guys!! xoxo.

Kara Ritter said...

We are SOOO excited for you guys :) Can't wait to meet little Morrison!!!