While she was there she got to celebrate B and Uncle's engagement at a party that they threw at their house. She was very excited to be a part of the celebration and I heard that she ate a lot of oysters and stuck close by her Aunty B's side. She can't wait for their wedding. Interestingly, in the weeks leading up to their engagement, she started asking me when Colin was going to ask Brittany to get married. She must have felt it in the air. When we told her the news, she immediately called and said, "congratulations!! I am going to be your flower girl!" We are so excited for them.
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Liliana stays with Grandma and Grandpa for a week/B and Uncle get ENGAGED!
Liliana went to stay with her Grandma and Grandpa for 5 days without us in the Bay Area. I wasn't feeling very good during the beginning of my pregnancy--bad nausea combined with getting hit with a cold followed by a horrible stomach virus left me worn out and ready for a little break. My parents have been begging to take her since she was born and kept offering to give me a rest during this pregnancy so I decided to take them up on it. We have only been away from her for that long once when we went to Cabo last July with the Walters. I was pretty distracted on that trip so I was worried that I would miss her too much being here at home without her. As it turns out, I definitely missed her and shed a few tears every morning when we would talk and facetime, but she had a blast and the stay-cation was very relaxing for me. I went out to eat with girlfriends, went out to dinner with Adam, read a lot, went on a hike, organized closets, and slept.
While she was there she got to celebrate B and Uncle's engagement at a party that they threw at their house. She was very excited to be a part of the celebration and I heard that she ate a lot of oysters and stuck close by her Aunty B's side. She can't wait for their wedding. Interestingly, in the weeks leading up to their engagement, she started asking me when Colin was going to ask Brittany to get married. She must have felt it in the air. When we told her the news, she immediately called and said, "congratulations!! I am going to be your flower girl!" We are so excited for them.
Liliana had a lot of fun on her trip to the Bay Area. Despite the fact that it rained all week, my mom and dad managed to take her on an excursion every day. She went to the Academy of Sciences, story time at the local Lafayette library, went the see The Lorax for the second time, a couple of trips to the toy store and more. My parents brought her back and when it was time for them to go home and leave her here with us she told me that she wanted to go live with them and that Adam and I could come visit her up there. :)
While she was there she got to celebrate B and Uncle's engagement at a party that they threw at their house. She was very excited to be a part of the celebration and I heard that she ate a lot of oysters and stuck close by her Aunty B's side. She can't wait for their wedding. Interestingly, in the weeks leading up to their engagement, she started asking me when Colin was going to ask Brittany to get married. She must have felt it in the air. When we told her the news, she immediately called and said, "congratulations!! I am going to be your flower girl!" We are so excited for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment