It is rare that I walk by someone (that we don't already know) on our way to school or the park and have them not say SOMETHING about my triple stroller. Most people assume they are all mine and comment on how busy I must be and how I "didn't waste any time!" I usually smile because it takes too long to tell the story about how old they are and how they are not all mine (I would seriously have to stop every block--people even yell out to me from their cars). But, sometimes if it's unavoidable, I explain that while I definitely am busy, it is only from Tuesday to Thursday. If they were all mine and Ben and Aubrey were twins (in reality they are only a week apart), I would have gotten pregnant with them when Liliana was just 3 months old (she is almost exactly a year older than them). PHEW! Thank goodness that is not true and I just borrow these little cuties a couple days a week!
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment