Maverick

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Liliana

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"No Booze in Bars!"

My Dad has told me many stories over the years of our "bar adventures" together when I was just a baby. He loved taking me out with him and his friends. He says that he would clip my sassy-seat to the edge of the bar and that I loved being part of the action. Whenever he and I were headed out together my Mom would tell us, "no booze in bars." Because I heard that phrase so often, it became one of my first complete sentences. 
Well, I might need to start teaching that phrase to Liliana. It has become a tradition for Adam and Liliana to walk to the local bars together. He straps her in the Bjorn and off they go! Their favorites are D- Street and Beachside. Liliana has a blast because she loves watching all of the televisions and the people and Adam loves it because he can show off his daughter and enjoy a beer. 
The two of them are becoming famous around town. I have been approached multiple times by people saying that they have seen Liliana and her Daddy cruising with their shades on. Adam says that people have stopped him a few times to take their picture. I can see why--they are a pretty cute pair. 

The bar-hoppers:
Uh-Oh! She loves teething on beer bottles (don't worry--no real sips). No booze in bars Liliana!! Fitting that the shirt she is wearing here says, "I drink until I pass out"...that was not planned. 

3 comments:

Stylist A said...

way too cute... my daughter loved teathing on glass bottles as well... love her shirt :)

babyreynolds said...

Haha! Too cute! I didnt know Adam and Liliana did that!! I love that she wears Sunglasses!

laurenkutz said...

So cute! I need to convince Brent to take Miss B to a bar so I can get some alone time.