Last night we all went on a walk to the beach at sunset. We are having so much fun being a family of 3.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Walks on the Beach
While I am feeling SOOOO much better, I still can't drive a car, so Liliana and I go on a lot of walks downtown and to the beach. It is so nice that we live so close to everything in Encinitas.
Last night we all went on a walk to the beach at sunset. We are having so much fun being a family of 3.

Last night we all went on a walk to the beach at sunset. We are having so much fun being a family of 3.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good for you for getting out tracy! you look amazing and it all sounds so wonderful. i am so happy for all of you! i would love to to stop and say hello one of these days when we get back down to SD. much love! sloane
Congratulations to both of you!! She is absolutely beautiful. :) I like these pics the best because they are the very first of the growing Morrison family- what a treasure! What a blessing she is!!
Love,
Bryn and Ryan
Post a Comment